The materials and manufacturing process used in making footwear and apparel damage the environment. Many international brands wont admit to environmental factors that effect the build process.
Tracerlite was developed with the specific focus of setting an environmental standard for the development of performance footwear.
We have teamed up with a testing facility to establish a standard for the development of the Tracerlite product. This testing standard allows us to institute a certified sustainable outdoor product labelling system on our products.
The standard assesses four factors namely material usage, harmful substances, the manufacturing processes and how Tracerlite product/packaging is recycled.
Our mission is to build an environmentally sustainable lightweight performance footwear that combines function, fit and comfort.
- Packaging and Labelling
- Outsole and Midsole Components Construction
- Elimination of Harmful Chemicals
- Eco-friendly Dyes, Pigments and Glues
- Sustainable Sourcing of Raw Materials
- The Dying Process
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Sustainable Water Usage and Management